Sunday, August 18, 2013

well folks this one can definitely be filed in the randomness section.

dear ones sometimes I make ramen noodle stir fry at 10:30 even though I'm exhausted because gosh dang it I am hungry.
 sometimes I get really melodramatic and everything makes me want to cry especially when I'm talking on the phone with the people I miss.
sometimes I get really excited about tiny things like snails or ice cream or foreign languages.
sometimes I see the sky and I just don't even know what to do it's just way too much it's just too beautiful and there are people that I want to just show it to right then but I'm driving home from something and it's just me and my truck and 9.09 fm krcl and I certainly can't cry out to the apathetic-sounding dj that no way those clouds are just too beautiful I'm overcome aren't you.
sometimes I feel that conventional english grammar and punctuation just get in the way of me and my attempts to convey my thoughts because I swear I really do think in mostly lowercase run-on sentences.

I don't know.

but here I sit, typing and loving the way the words can just spew out of my fingers to the keys to the screen.

It's cathartic.




2 comments:

  1. Life is one big lower case run on sentence and there is nothing wrong with that why do we have to try so hard for perfect punctuation when there is really no such thing by the way you are a breath of fresh air.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you ever so much marjorie I really appreciate it.

      Delete